Thursday, March 3, 2011

Waiting is so hard...

So, I haven't talked much on here about the struggles we have been battling, with our littlest one and CPS wanting to return him to his birth parents, but today we are waiting to hear what the judge has decided. It's especially hard because the judge is know for siding with CPS. Although we felt like he was really listening and taking things that were said to heart, his reputation proceeds him . Today I am nervous! I really want to know what he has decided, but then again, there is a part of me that wants to just continue on, pretending that things will be the same. Believing that Le will be ours forever.

I have said this a million times, but I don't know how people get through storms like these without the Lord. I am blessed to a daughter of the King! It is through His strength, His joy, His peace, and His promises that I can fight on. Standing strong in His word, knowing that His purposes will prevail. I pray that He is made famous and He is glorified through whatever the outcome is today and the days to come! My God is an Awesome God and He reigns on Heaven and Earth! Praise be to the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment