Sunday, February 27, 2011

Le's First Birthday!


Our sweet baby boy turned One this past Friday. I just realized that not only were we not there for his birth, but now he is away with his birth parents for his first birthday this weekend. We go to court again this Wednesday for the CPS final hearing. I have experienced moments of extreme anxiety, followed by God's overwhelming peace. I am choosing God's peace and joy, as I try to keep an eternal prospective through this storm. My happiness is circumstantial, but my joy comes from the Lord and the Bible reminds me that "the joy of the Lord is my strength." God's word also reminds me that these are "light and momentary trouble". Our family is being refined and others are watching to see how we handle it. Will we stand strong, or will we fall? Lord, I pray that you are our strength and focus as we stand and fight for this precious boy! We love you little Le and we are praying God's perfect will in all our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment